Wednesday, July 28, 2010




Grocery Shopping & Grammatical Error

I went to Publix today and got everything you see in the picture for $28!! The penny item was the Publix spring water (coupon in the Wednesday paper). Most of the items were B1G1 and I had 2 manufacturer's coupons. I am going to make pita chips with the pita bread (it was B1G1).
You may be wondering why would I take a random picture of Nabisco Cheese Nips. Well, as my daughter and I were eating them as a snack the other day, I noticed a grammatical error on the box. The box reads, "Cheese Nips has real cheddar cheese." It should say, "Cheese Nips HAVE real cheddar cheese." So, I decided to contact Nabisco and inform them of their mistake. The lady was very nice and thanked me over and over again for bringing it to their attention and that noone had ever called them about something like this before!!!! When it all was said and done, she asked me for my name/address and is sending me some coupons in the mail!!!! Maybe Publix will have cheese nips B1G1 soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment