Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"Goodwill Hunting" & Deals, Deals, Deals





























As most women, I love to shop!!! However, at the same time, I get super excited about great deals. The above pictures are the items I recently purchased at the Goodwill (yes, I said Goodwill---every item is washed before wearing). I really could not believe what fabulous clothes I got--I was totally not expecting such great things. Some of the brands I snagged were L.L. Bean (men's light jacket), BCBG (black skirt), Banana Republic, Abercrombie & Fitch, Woolrich, Eddie Bauer, Carter's, Avalina (smocked dress) and some Target brands. Needless to say I HAD AN AWESOME TIME and will definitely be going back again. For all of my hometown peeps, you know where to find this Goodwill :)




The picture above if from my trip to Publix today. The total came $45 and change. After all of my coupons, the total I paid was $24.03. Not too shabby:)



The following pictures are our recent yard sale finds--ENJOY!!










































































No comments:

Post a Comment